Wednesday, May 19, 2010

GRADUATION CEREMONY 2010!

3 years had just passed in a blink of an eye.
many thoughts came to my mind during graduation today and i couldnt express it.
the friends we made, the lessons we were taught, the experiences we had, the nonsense we made, the camps we had, the boring lectures we went, the food we ate & everything else were definitely memorable. Cant believe we're leaving TP and off to another path of our life. I guess i'll miss being a poly student.

Took pictures with many many people that made an impact in my TP life or rather friends that deserved to be called friends. Afterall, i guess im not gonna forget all these people. and im really thankful to my 2 'only friends' in TP. Without these girls, i'll probably be outcasted by the rest. LOL, since the 3 of us are so anti-social. Yvonee's speech really touched me (psst! i almost teared). I'd like to express my gratitude to Mr Alvin Poh (my fave teacher, hahahaha) too. He's like the funniest, wanna-fierce-but-not-fierce and friendliest lecturer. i still remember how i wished he'll call me instead of the others when we're having SIP. HAHAHAH those were the days. Oh well, it's rather nice to see everyone coming together for a happy occasion. (:

oh right. i wanna thank xiangluan too! this girl is soooo sweet to come down with a pretty sunflower to congratulate on my graduation! she claimed to 'replace' my parents who are unable to come. hahahaha love this girl! THANK YOUU!

well.... life's gonna be different for everyone else from now on. i wonder if we'll see everyone coming together again.

No comments:

Post a Comment