Wednesday, March 24, 2010

HAHAHAH everyone's thinking im crazy about kpop.
come on! im just listening to korean songs and watching their videos!
what's wrong! fyi, im not a fangirl. i know my limits. -.-
plus i dont understand what's wrong with kpop.
i dont see people calling others crazy when they listen to cpop. right?
its just a different language! so what if we dont understand? as long as
we enjoy the music! just get along with it! all these are keeping me
company whenever im bored. it has become part of my hobby man.
HAHHAHA. so i think until something else comes along, i'll continue
my hobby :D (FYI, I REALLY KNOW MY LIMITS)

on a happier note, im so enjoying these days.
monday - met up with yvonee and janice to catch up. :D
tuesday - bowling meeting. dinner with TNPs. dessertbowl with bowlers.
today - shopping with mummy. watching dream team.
tomorrow - tuition for jerrold. dinner with YPJ.

cant wait cant wait!
and i really hope the protest in BKK can end soon.
at least before we go. i'm desperate to go there to shop please!
im saving my money well so please let me spend them happily!

okay back to reading my book.
:O i know.

No comments:

Post a Comment