Tuesday, February 9, 2010

YAYYYY! exams over!!
2 down! 3 more to go! :D
i cant wait!! im thinking of my post-graduation plans everytime i study.
i know i should concentrate but i cant help it! plus
my mind kept telling me that stargoldenbell will be on air later at
6pm and i must remember to watch it. and also dont forget there's
dreamteam tml at 5pm! you see. tell me how to concentrate.
but i still will. i hope.

AND
i cant wait for 13march! and of course my BKK trip, which extended to
become 5D4N! im like constantly typing and typing about anything and
everything because i need a break from studying the killer paper, cchem. -.-
okay seems like my life aint fantastic and elastic at all.
thus i have nothing much to update about.
so yeah. i'll go back to be a loser to continue on cchem. CCHEM FTW!
fyi, the process of applying for uni is such a mess. screw it. $#^#%^
TELL ME THAT ITS WRONG TO STUDY EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING ABOUT THE LIVER WHEN I DONT INTEND TO BECOME A DOCTOR. thankyouverymuchkbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment