Thursday, January 14, 2010

IM FEELING SOOOOO DOWN NOW :(

i think im giving myself too much pressure.
i feel so lost when i reach home. so lost till i break down.

1) so many things at home waiting for me to do. only me doing.

2) napfa today is seriously pissing me off. i think i set high expectations of myself. and now i have a bigger disappointment. seriously, if not for sit&reach, i would have gotten a gold. now its bronze. like......... #@$@#%#@%^$&@&%^#@@$%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3) schoolwork and projects are really scaring me off. i sense the change in me this semester. i tend to be more kancheong. call me a spider -.- i just feel paranoid and want to get things done. im afraid we'll forget some stuff due the packed schedules. the more i am like this, the more pressurised i am. but i really dont wanna screw up this semester. TELL ME HOWWWWW.

4) with all these, im lacking of sleep. badly. by the time i finish all my work, i have no time for myself. no entertainment, no rest. :(

5) i havent been catching up with my friends and all. this is bad. when they wanna meet, i realised i have no time for them. but i feel super bad about it. and i have to leave my schoolwork aside for them. i think im selfish :(

6) i know what people will say. "dont give up! five more weeks! hang on there!" YES I KNOWWWWW. but tell me how to get by these period first -.-

THIS IS BADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD :( im wasting my time here blogging.
bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment